All right, guys, I’m back.
And no, not from the dead…not yet anyway. I have a funny feeling this is just the beginning.
From Matthew chapter 24:
6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumors of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
This is an essential Bible verse right now. We need to pay extra attention to this and pay attention to the signs in the sky and the signs of our hearts. Things are about to change…only the beginning of sorrows. We’ve got a true tribulation ahead of us. But for now, I want to talk to you guys about the current, most threatening problem. Ebola: I will not sugar coat anything for you nor embellish because right now you need the truth, as true as you can get. All of this information is coming from the CDC website or Fox News.
This recent outbreak of Ebola, starting in Libera, Africa, has spread to Texas, America and a containee is now in isolation in The District of Columbia. This first “victim”,Thomas Eric Duncan, you know, the one who started this whole thing, has been reported dead! He’s not the one who resurrected. There was two women in Liberia who had been proclaimed dead but only to return a few days later. Multiple people have seen them and it is causing widespread panic.
Now…okay, apparently this whole thing is a hoax. Check out this link here.
So, that’s good now, we’re not gonna Decide what you think but here are the facts. The disease seems to be spreading in Africa. It has four different strains of the virus.
- The most prominent strain, appears, is the Zaire Ebolavirus. There are small cases of it in counties of Sengal, on the boarder of Nigeria, 7 in Gabon and Congo. Smaller ones appear on the West side of the Democratic Republic of the Congo, and a little tiny outbreak in the North East side of South Africa.
- The second most prominent strain is the Sudan Ebolavirus. There are four reported cases of this strain, the most reported cases is at least 101 cases and the least of these are in the North and South of Uganda, respectively.
- Right on the boarder of Uganda is at least 101 reported cases of the Bundibugyo Ebolavirus. The other one is south of the Sudan strain a few hundred miles off the boarder of South Sudan.
- The least reported strain of the Ebolavirus is just on the boarder on Cōte d’lvoire and Liberia. It’s strain is the Tai Forest Ebolavirus.
This virus is extremely contagious can and is spreading like wildfire. Think about it. How many people are on a plane in one day? He had to have come in contact with all of those people and all of those people go through the airport and possibly infect all of the people they all come in contact with. And then their families, whoever they pass on the street, the local coffee shop. Do you see the possible damage it could cause?
So, ending thoughts:
- Practice Good Hygiene Seriously, wash your hands! Don’t touch your face too often, and wash your hands again. Hand sanitizer is your best friend
- Keep Your Wits About You: If you are seeing symptoms in you or a friend, don’t be afraid to ask for help. I don’t, thank God above, have any symptoms, but if I did, I’d be in the nearest hospital because let me tell you something: this is not something to belittle. It’ll kick you in the teeth if you don’t.
- Pray…need I actually say more?
Good night my loves! And remember that what come’s up, must come down. What starts, must end. Everything has it’s time.
He Hath Set The Word of God In Their Hearts So That No Man May Know What God Has Done From Beginning To End
~ Ecclesiastes 3:11