Hello, everyone! I hope you guys have a very merry Christmas, and a happy new year! What a year it has been. I looked back today driving to a Christmas service with my family. So, let’s be honest. This time last year (in no particular order….well, kind of):
- I was desperate for a father and looking for that in my mentor.
- I was missing my mentor’s son, and panicking about seeing him 22 hours from then.
- I remember rejection
- I remember love
- Remember my lover and how I wished right then, I was Skyping him like last year. Laughing my ass off.
- This time last year, I was remembering the year before and how grateful I was it was not that time…
- I was remembering my dreams about Tolly, and still smiling that he messaged me on Veterans Day.
- I was remembering Chris Kyle, and trying to prepare myself mentally to see American Sniper.
- This time last year, I was getting ready for the Christmas Special of Doctor Who.
- I was figuring it all out!
That’s it for the next couple of days. I’m going to take Christmas Eve and day off, but I’ll keep you updated.