I have some weird, silly, random facts about me that might let you know me a little more. To realize, I’m kind of normal 😉
- I love guns. (did I mention that?)
- and this is why –
- Bryan Adams is my all time favorite singer and live performer!
- This is where I belong is still my lullaby.
- I have a twin toe (2&3) on both feeties.
- I freelance write
- Constantine (2005) is my favorite movie
- American Sniper (2015) is in a completely different category of its own. But it’s on the top of that list.
- I work out five days a week (most of the time)
- Music is my passion. I don’t know what I’d do if I didn’t have my earbuds.
- I have what we like to call River hair.
- I have the strange ability to memorize stupid rhymes or bits of information that will have no useful place.
- For instance, I memorized the second part of Vincent Price’s rap written by Rod from the thriller. I then scared someone by reciting it word for word on Halloween.
- I take online fighting lessons.
- I leased a horse when I was thirteen. She was my absolute best friend in the world!
- I have three tattoos. Now four.
For now, that’s all I can think of other than toothpaste and sleep! Goodnight, sweeties!